1. I'm thankful for my parents ♥. I thank God that they're healthy, and take a really good care of me.
2. I'm thankful for my sister & my brother in law. I'm glad their wedding day went very well last July. Though my sister is annoying and talkative most of the time, I should thank her that she often treat me, hihihi.
3. I'm thankful for my friends. This year, I've been through several ups and downs, but God always helps me to get through all of my problems, one of His way is by giving me such great friends, who are always there when I need someone to listen, when I need a shoulder to cry on, when I need someone to pray for me. Thank God for them ♥
4. I'm thankful for my job. It might not be my dream job, or the best paid job, but still, millions of people are jobless out there and hardly fulfill their daily needs, meanwhile I could enjoy good food regularly.
5. I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve Him. I'm sorry Lord, If I didn't give my all, but I'm learning to.
6. I'm thankful that I could travel several times this year.
7. I'm thankful for the people who read my blog, especially for the ones who read it regularly :D
Actually there are still sooo many things I am thankful of, but this post gonna be super long if I write it one by one, besides, I love the number 7 :D
So, at my last post of this year, I just wanna share with you, that every time I try to rewind my days, weeks, months, years, I get one big conclusion, GOD IS GOOD and His goodness will never end. Never stop give thanks!
Have a blessed 2012 readers! ♥
Reflecting on God’s faithfulness in the past
brings hope for the future.